Wednesday, October 22, 2008

sometimes it's nice to hear...


I don't know how many moms I can speak for, but I don't think we hear "good job" enough. Hannah had her conference at school last night and she has an awesome teacher. She had nothing but good things to say about her and how well she's doing. She's reading at a first grade level and is about 6 months ahead in math. Some of the situations my family has to deal with are not always the best for any of us. We have to deal with a lot of things are out of our control. One of the biggest saving graces is that the kids are not suffering at school. Her teacher told me that I was "doing a good job and that I should be very proud." I have to say that I am, I am very proud of my kids and sometimes it's nice to hear someone tell you "good job."

No comments: