Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I'm not really sure

what to think of this picture. Obviously, I'm not a guy. I'm a girlie girl and my first reaction when I saw this picture was "ummm, that's kinda gross." Being that I'm not a guy I didn't have the "AWESOME DUDE!" first reaction. For that I apologize. I'm glad he had fun and has succeeded in providing for our family (he says that's part of why he wants to hunt); we will be reaping the benefits of deer meat in the freezer for a while. And deer jerky and summer sausage (both of which are very good). Venison...this will be a new adventure for us. We both LOVE to cook and, if I say so myself, we do a pretty good job. We like trying new things so this should be fun. Thank you for taking care of us, Lord knows we'd starve if I had to do this. He explained the process of "field dressing" the poor deer and I thought I was going to vomit in the kitchen. I'm all for leaving that to him and making it a man's job. I don't need to prove anything here :)

No comments: