Monday, November 3, 2008

A little reflective


I have found myself being a tad reflective the last few days. Cody and I have an anniversary tomorrow and I am what you would call a sap. I can honestly say I have no idea what my life would be like without him. I've been on the other end of the spectrum and I didn't think what I have with Cody existed. I didn't think it was possible to love someone the way I love him. He really is the complete package, everything I could ask for and want with someone I want to spend the rest of my life with. Sometimes he's not a sap like me and he's pretty pumped about the election tomorrow...I wonder if he'll remember that if it hadn't been for Chris being volunteered to hang out with his girlfriend's friend (that would be me!) while she waited on us hand and foot (kidding Kelly!) that November night 2 years ago after Chris dragged him kicking and screaming (not really kicking and screaming) he wouldn't have met me...


1 comment:

Kelly said...

Was it Nov 4th?? I thought it was in October. Silly me! :) Yay for you guys! We love you so much, and always will! :) Couldn't be any happier that the two of you found eachother...or were set up to find eachother. He even gave us back the $20 we paid him to like you, when he realized he actually did like you! :) hahaha KIDDING! I'm hilarious. Anyways, congratulations on your anniversary yesterday! You deserve this happiness...and since you've had the other end of the spectrum, you'll know better than to ever take it for granted...which is so valuable. Love you - love Code-Y. Love the Wilnixes!!! :) MUAH!XOXO