Thursday, December 4, 2008

I just can't stop

A week ago I went from not having a clue as to what I was going to get the kids and Cody for Christmas, to not being able to stop now. I keep coming up with things I want to get for them. I can't help it! I'm supposed to be done, but I can't stop looking. After everything that was ordered online gets here, I've never been done this early. It's December 4th and I could go home, wrap and call it quits and under the tree would be pretty full. We are very lucky in that respect. We have so much to be thankful for this year. These times, they aren't the greatest for a great deal of people. Inside our home I feel truly blessed. To have love, a great family, and friends; everything else is just an added bonus. Man, sappy already. After the last 8 days, I think I'm entitled...things really can change in the blink of an eye.

No comments: