Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Maggie

Maggie is a handful. We love her very much and sometimes at the same time we don't love her as much. She is very smart, sometimes very pushy and bossy, and she is loaded with energy. Cody has discovered that she runs well with him while he rides his bike. This is good because Cody loves his bike more then his family (kidding...most of the time) and Maggie loves to run more then anything (maybe not more then fetch, but she runs after the ball so they work together). This would mean that we can kill two birds with one stone, so to speak. Cody can still ride his bike and Maggie can still get her running in. Ahhh...I love finding balance. The following pictures have nothing to do with what I just said, I just think they are funny, and I can't believe she sat still (with a little help) long enough for us to take them.





I love that you can see green again!!!! Yay for warmer weather and green grass and the fact that I'm wearing flip-flops today and in a few more weeks not so much brown :)

No comments: