Friday, July 24, 2009

Love

"If I know what love is, it is because of you."--Herman Hesse
I really like this. It's very fitting to the 4 most important people in my life. Maybe there's a way I can incorporate it into the wedding. It definitely applies...

"Where we love is home, home that our feet may leave, but not our hearts."--Oliver Wendell Holmes
My sister talks about having a wall of art and photography when they get into a bigger place. This is something I've always wanted too, (probably with more photography then other art) but we don't have the room right now. Whenever we decide the time is right to make that move to what we dream of, I want this quote somewhere in the house. I think in a wall full of our kids, us, family, and other cool photography pieces it would be pretty neat.



I borrowed this image from my sister and she borrowed it from Pottery Barn.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

You guys already have one started! Just start throwing em up around what you got!

Also, something that might be more appropriate for an email:

I'm going to make this thing for Hannah, partly because I feel like sewing something and partly because it's adorable. But where can you find little girl dresses in colors like your dresses? I looked at J.Crew crewcuts like the picture but they're too expensive.

http://www.marthastewartweddings.com/article/flower-girl-pinafore-how-to?
autonomy_kw=pinafore&rsc=image_1

Then if you want she could wear it for your wedding too. Assuming it's not hideous? Which is something that I cannot guarantee. Actually there's a fairly good chance that I'll make the thing, determine it terrible and use it to cry into.
Love you!