Monday, February 15, 2010

Snow number 2


The second snow storm came 2 days after the first one unleashed it's anger on us. I will say that one nice thing about having joined 10% of the population who does not have a job because of crappy economic issues, is not having to worry about what I'm going to do with the kids if school is cancelled. No worries, just stay home with them. The second storm came during the week. Hannah's school closed for 2 days, and preschool was closed for 1. Of course we played in it. I will also mention that I shoveled the driveway. For the record, I don't like doing that. So, Mother Nature, please only send snow on the weekends when Cody is home to be the man and shovel. I'm good inside cleaning, doing laundry, and playing with kids.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

It's not a weekend today...but luckily Cody is home to shovel anyway. :) Hope you guys are having fun!