Thursday, February 25, 2010

I miss green

This is what happens when ice fog rolls in. Everything gets coated in ice and is white. I've never seen this (that I can remember). It was very pretty while it was happening.

I love this picture. He's such a ham.


Do you see the green? Just a little poking out of the snow. The lavender plant was buried under the snow, all but this little bit. I miss green. I'm ready for spring. I'm ready to be outside, to go to the park, to plant flowers, to try our hand at a vegetable garden, to have our engagement pictures done. I'm just ready for spring. Spring, you can go ahead and come now. I think I speak for a lot of people...I'm over winter.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

And shortly after spring is SUMMER! Yikes! Neither one of us are quite ready for that. :)