Thursday, February 11, 2010

Snow number 1







It started snowing last Friday...this is what we woke up to on Saturday morning. The roads were nasty. I'm very thankful we have a truck with 4-wheel drive and a new set of tires. My car never would have made it out of the neighborhood. The kids were at their dad's so that left us and Maggie to play in the freshly fallen snow. We decided to take a walk to the back of the neighborhood and walk through the woods. It was so pretty. Cody decided to make a snowman. I wonder if anybody else was back there and saw his snowman.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

That's a pretty impressive snowman! And a great shot of the Magster!

Terry said...

Megan, I love your blog. You have a gift for writing. Your "voice" comes through all of your stories. You are a remarkable mother and daughter. I love you!

Sarah said...

I taught mom how to do that.