Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Are we really done with the school year already? This just doesn't seem possible. The year has absolutely flown by. This has been the best experience. Hannah had the most wonderful Kindergarten teacher. How do we top this year? I have no idea. I hope the first grade teachers are just a good as Mrs. Parker was. Maybe Eli will be lucky enough to have her when he goes. Oh my, am I glad he's not going yet. Seriously don't think I could handle sending my baby off to school yet. I'm glad I have another year before I have to think about that one :)
Here she is accepting her diploma.
Mrs. Brown, Hannah, and Mrs. Parker
She was given the Responsibility character award. Oh, and I can't forget about the super awesome purple pencil. The girl cracks me up, she loves her pencils.




No comments: