Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Things are happening...

Lots of things are happening around here. Kids are crazy busy, wedding meetings to set-up, a HUGE to-do list with wedding things on it. My not so crazy thing is the garden and the small amount of time I get to read. You would think the whole not having a job thing would make life a little less crazy and I'd have lots more time to read and work on my tan...so not the case. Anyway, the sugar snap peas have come up!

My husband-to-be rocks. I think I might have mentioned that one or a million times before. I consider myself fairly simple. It doesn't really take a lot to make me happy. I was asked to come out and help unload a few groceries Sunday morning. There were no groceries but some plants for me. The man knows just what I love. He brought home a rosemary (last years didn't survive the winter), thyme, and cilantro plant. I love having herbs out in the yard :)



No comments: